For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Machine screw tap HSCo green ring through hole DIN 371/376
The low-priced machine tap for processing alloyed and high-alloyed steels (stainless steels), as well as rust-resistant and acid-resistant steels. Also suitable for processing conventional steel materials up to a strength of 850 N/mm².
- Thread type: Metric thread
- Material to be processed: Steel, Stainless steel
- Hole type: Clearance hole ≤ 3xD
- Suitable for machine type: Milling/drill center, Pedestal drilling machine
- Quality: ZEBRA-Premium
- Cutting material: HSCo
- Surface: Plain
- Form: B
- Shank style: Cylindrical with square drive
- Tolerance of screw taps: ISO 2 (6H)
- Suitable for tensile strength up to: 1000 N/mm²
- Service life (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Trueness to gauge (points system): 4 of 4 points
- Versatility (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Cutting behaviour (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Chip formation (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Material sub-group: Stainless steels, sulphurated, Stainless steels, austenitic, Stainless steels, martensitic
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Tool geometry precisely tailored to stainless steel with increased clearance angle
- Sufficient coolant and lubricant must be added when cutting threads.
- For the machine tap/material assignments, see the overview tables
Before reversing the screw tap, the entire spiral point of the tool must be removed from the drill hole. Failure to do so may cause cutting edges to chip or the tool to break.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!