The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Metal cavity anchor W-MH/L pan head screw
The proven solution for easy and secure fastening in all types of cavity walls. For setting with manual assembly pliers
- Type description: W-MH/L
- Design: With pan head screw
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Zinc plated
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Excellent holding power due to spreading supporting elements with large contact radius
- Simple setting with associated mounting pliers
- Pre-assembled with metric pan head screw
- Anti-rotation lock on the collar prevents movement in the drill hole
- Pan head screw can be loosened without loss of holding power
The standard screw belonging to the anchor can be replaced by another fastening element with a metric thread of the same size after the anchor has been expanded. For example, screw hooks, speciality screws, A2/A4 brass screws, threaded rods, etc.
On hard substrates such as tiles, the lugs on the collar (anti-rotation lock) must be bent straight.
Pushing the front lever on the ratchet pliers releases the ratchet pliers again.
- For secondary attachments in hollow and lightweight construction walls made of panel materials, and in hollow brick ceilings or hollow core ceilings up to a maximum thickness of 45 mm, behind which is a cavity
- For attaching lights, curtain rails, slats and rails, shelves, wall ducts, picture frames, small boilers, consoles, pipe clamps, etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!