For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Stainless steel spray Perfect
Outstanding long-term protection and optimum metal surface appearance
- Chemical basis: Acrylated alkyd combination
- Contents: 400 ml
- Colour: Stainless steel coloured, Chrome coloured
- Dry layer thickness (first back-and-forth motion): 30 µm
- Min. dust-drying time: 15 min
- Conditions for dust-drying time: at recommended dry layer thickness
- Min. curing time: 10 h
- Max. curing time: 12 h
- Fully hardening/curing conditions: At recommended dry layer thickness
- Max. temperature resistance: 240 °C
- Density: 1.06 g/cm³
- Coating thickness: 30 µm
- Recoatable/Can be painted over: Conditional, preliminary testing required
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 10°C to 25°C
- Min. flashing point: -42 °C
- Min. grip strength: 20 min
- Grip strength conditions: at recommended dry layer thickness
- Cross-cut test: MAN 0-1
- Cross-cut test conditions: in accordance with DIN 53151
- AOX-free: Yes
- Spot weldable: No
- Substrates with good adhesion: Wood, Metal, Cardboard, PMMA, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
High layer thickness with first spray coat
- Very safe due to optimal protection against weathering
- Minimal time required, as only one work step is necessary
- Provides good coverage
Versatile use thanks to adjustable spray head
Large-area and minor repairs can be carried out quickly and safely with the variable spray head.
High degree of resistance to running
High abrasion resistance
Perfect zinc spray and Perfect zinc spray, light contain zinc, and therefore offer optimum, active cathodic protection against corrosion. If the surface is damaged, the zinc coating sacrifices itself (sacrificial anode), thereby protecting the metal against rust.
Not suitable as adhesive base for PU, MS polymer and hybrid sealing compounds.
For visual enhancement, repair and protection against corrosion of metallic surfaces.
The application surface must be clean, dry and free from grease. Remove rust and old loose paint, then sand and clean. Shake can vigorously for at least 2 minutes before use.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!