For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Perfect zinc spray
Outstanding long-term protection and optimum metal surface appearance
- Contents: 400 ml
- Chemical basis: Modified alkyd resin
- Colour: Zinc, bright
- Gloss level: Glossy
- Min. curing time: 10 h
- Fully hardening/curing conditions: At recommended dry layer thickness
- Max. curing time: 12 h
- Resistance in salt-spray test: 250 h
- Max. temperature resistance: 240 °C
- Dust-drying time: 15 min
- Dry layer thickness (first back-and-forth motion): 40 µm
- Conditions for dust-drying time: at recommended dry layer thickness
- Purity rating zinc: 99.99 %
- Coating thickness: 40 µm
- Recoatable/Can be painted over: Conditional, preliminary testing required
- Grip strength conditions: at recommended dry layer thickness
- Substrates with good adhesion: Ferrous metals, PMMA, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene, Zinc plated surfaces
- Spot weldable: Yes
- AOX-free: Yes
- Cross-cut test: MAN 0-1
- Min./max. grip strength: 15-20 min
- Cross-cut test conditions: in accordance with DIN 53151
- Conditions for resistance in salt-spray test: in accordance with DIN 50021
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 10°C to 25°C
- Min. flashing point: -42 °C
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
High layer thickness in first spray pass
- High degree of safety thanks to optimum weathering protection
- Minimum amount of time spent, as only one operation is required
- Good coverage
Versatile use with adjustable spray head
Large area and minor repairs can be carried out quickly and reliably with the variable spray head.
High degree of resistance to running
High degree of wear resistance
Tested corrosion protection in accordance with DIN
- Perfect zinc spray, light: 250 hours
- Perfect zinc spray: 500 hours
- Can be used for repairs in accordance with DIN EN ISO 1461
Perfect zinc spray and Perfect light zinc spray contain zinc, and therefore offer optimum, active cathodic protection against corrosion. If the surface is damaged, the zinc coating sacrifices itself (sacrificial anode), thereby protecting the metal against rust. The remaining products protect the entire surface against rust. If the surface is damaged, the metal is no longer protected.
Not suitable as adhesive base for PU, MS polymer or hybrid sealing compounds.
For visual enhancement, repair and protection against corrosion of metallic surfaces.
The application surface must be clean, dry and free from grease. Remove rust and old loose paint, then sand and clean. Shake can vigorously for at least 2 minutes before use.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!