For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Multipack of multi-purpose drill bits MFD-S straight shank
5 pieces. The MFD-S multi-purpose drill bits can drill through virtually any material.
- Number of pieces in assortment/set: 5 PCS
- Versatility (points system): 4 of 4 points
- Service life (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Drilling speed (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Bore hole quality (point system): 4 of 4 points
- Tool holding device: Cylinder shank
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Extra-sharp carbide cutting edges with special diamond grinding on all sides
- Clean and precise holes, even when drilling alternately in different materials
- Suitable for universal use
- Shatter-proof drilling of hollow-chamber bricks
- Highly precise spot drilling
- Outstanding drilling results in metal
Outstanding, rapid transport of drilling dust
- Special surface treatment
- Patented 4-fold graded profile
Suitable for drilling holes intended for anchor connections that are subject to approval.
Not suitable for impact drilling. For rotary drilling only!
- Rotary drilling in tiles, solid brick, roofing tiles, hollow brick, stone, marble, wood, plastic, metal etc.
- Window installation, drilling through formwork and drilling through hollow-chamber bricks without breakage for a secure anchor hold etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!