Extra-sharp cemented carbide cutting edges with special diamond grinding on all sides
- Clean, precise holes even when drilling through several different materials in one hole
- Very suitable for universal use
- Drilling does not break hollow-chamber bricks
- Precise drilling
- Excellent drilling results in metal
Outstanding, rapid transport of drilling dust
- Special surface treatment
- Patented four-step profile
Drive arbor with impact stop function
The shortened mounting grooves, suitable for SDS-plus, prevent impact use in hammer drills, even if the impact mechanism is accidentally switched on, thereby preventing damage to the drill bit.
Suitable for drilling holes intended for anchor connections that are subject to approval.
- Not suitable for impact drilling. For rotary drilling only.
- Drill bit (art. no. 0641231035) for creating the drill hole in conjunction with drill bit countersink (art. no. 0650641316) for the AMO®-Therm Mini spacer installation system
- Rotary drilling in tiles, solid brick, roofing tiles, hollow brick, stone, marble, wood, plastic, metal etc.
- Window installation, drilling through formwork and drilling through hollow-chamber bricks without breakage for a secure anchor hold etc.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!