For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Multi-purpose penetrant, lubricant and water displacer containing PTFE for long-term lubrication.
- Contents: 20 l
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Min./max. temperature conditions: 5 to 40 °C
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Lubricant containing PTFE
- Provides long term lubrication for locks, runners, guides and other items prone to wear
- Prevents squeaking and creaking noises, e.g. door hinges
Rust penetrating agent with superb capillary action
- Outstanding creep properties ensures product penetrates into the tightest tolerances to provide lubrication
- Loosens seized and rusted parts
- Ideal for insulating electrical systems
- Perfect for use as a contact spray
- Improves electrical conductivity and eliminates leakage currents
- Drives water out of electrics
- Prevents corrosion
- Outstanding adhesive properties on metal
- A thin, viscous protective film prevents moisture at even the slightest unevenness
- Effectively protects against rust and corrosion
Safe to use around bodyshops
Gives a shine to surfaces
- Helps to restore original lustre
- Ideal for detailing inside and outside of vehicle
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Preliminary testing required.
- Displaces moisture from all electrical systems.
- Lubricates door hinges, locks and fuel caps.
- Lubricates window and seat runners.
- Loosens seized or rusted parts and fasteners.
- Stops squeaking and creaking noises.
- Lubricates bicycle chains and gear assemblies.
- Cleans and protects plastic and metal parts.
- Prevents corrosion on metal and electrical assemblies.
- Penetrates and displaces moisture.
- Protects and lubricates garden tools, power tools, drill chucks etc.
- Restores original lustre to vehicle surfaces.
- Also ideal for boats, caravans and motorcycles.
Spray on the parts to be treated and allow product to work for a short time. For stubborn joints repeat application and allow to work for longer. A protective film of PTFE is left behind. For best results do not wipe off.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!