For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Ideal for window glazing.
- Resistance to weathering, UV and aging and on color–fastness.
- High level of safety.
Extremely high adhesion on wood, metals and many plastics.
Very good compatibility with paint
Optimum adhesion on most commercial paint and glazing coatings.
No surface stickiness
- Permanently elastic
- Good smoothing behavior
High abrasion resistance
Short pulled thread
- Neutral silicone is not suitable for adhesive bonding or filling hollow spaces.
- Complies with Material Class.
- Due to the large number of paint formulas, especially on alkyd resin paints and powdercoated aluminum, it is necessary to conduct your own tests.
- Remove excess smoothing agent on glass and frame.
- We advise preliminary testing before use.
- Good adhesion for the construction and glazing industry.
- Cures at room temperature under the action of atmospheric moisture.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to many substrates, e.g. glass, ceramics, metals, varnished or painted wood, and many plastics.
- The adhesion can be improved by pretreatment of the substrates with a primer.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!