For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Neutral silicone Matt
High-quality, highly adhesive, tested sealant suitable for a broad range of applications for expansion joints indoors and outdoors.
- Contents: 300 ml
- Chemical basis: Polydimethylsiloxane
- Colour: Black
- Min. skin-formation time: 15 min
- Ultraviolet resistance: Yes, with outdoor weathering
- Continuous motion absorption: 25 %
- Density: 1.02 g/cm³
- Full curing speed/conditions: 4.6 mm/d / 20°C and 50% relative humidity
- Shelf life from production: 12 Month
- Min./max. processing temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -40 to 150 °C
- Shore A hardness: 42
- Min. breaking elongation: 360 %
- Breaking elongation conditions: in accordance with ASTM D-412
- Building material class: B2 - Normally inflammable
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Ideal for window glazing.
- Resistance to weathering, UV and aging and on color–fastness.
- High level of safety.
Extremely high adhesion on wood, metals and many plastics.
Very good compatibility with paint
Optimum adhesion on most commercial paint and glazing coatings.
No surface stickiness
- Permanently elastic
- Good smoothing behavior
High abrasion resistance
Short pulled thread
- Neutral silicone is not suitable for adhesive bonding or filling hollow spaces.
- Complies with Material Class.
- Due to the large number of paint formulas, especially on alkyd resin paints and powdercoated aluminum, it is necessary to conduct your own tests.
- Remove excess smoothing agent on glass and frame.
- We advise preliminary testing before use.
- Good adhesion for the construction and glazing industry.
- Cures at room temperature under the action of atmospheric moisture.
- Excellent primerless adhesion to many substrates, e.g. glass, ceramics, metals, varnished or painted wood, and many plastics.
- The adhesion can be improved by pretreatment of the substrates with a primer.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!