For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Transparent PUR glue
In dispensing system
- Weight of content: 500 g
- Container: Bottle
- Chemical basis: Polyurethane
- Density: 1.12 g/cm³
- Colour: Transparent/slightly cloudy (hardened)
- Min. proportion of solids: 98 %
- Min. film forming temperature: 5 °C
- Viscosity: 3000 mPas
- Viscosity conditions: Brookfield
- Stress group: D4
- Min./max. wood moisture: 8-14 %
- Conditions for open time: at 20°C and 150 g/m²
- Min. press-setting time of glue: 60 min
- Conditions for press-setting time of glue: at 20°C
- Min. pressing pressure: 0.1 N/mm²
- Max. pressing pressure: 0.6 N/mm²
- Min./max. temperature resistance of the hardened material: -30 to 100 °C
- Min./max. processing temperature: 10 to 20 °C
- Max. application quantity in surface bonding: 220 g/m²
- Shelf life from production: 12 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: cool and dry storage area
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Highly resistant to water
Tested D4 quality in accordance with DIN/EN 204. Tested by the Institut für Fenstertechnik e.V., (German Institute for Window Technology) in Rosenheim
High thermal stability
For high-strength outdoor bonded connections
Special dispensing cap
The twist-off cap enables clean working without the nozzle getting clogged and allows the cap to be closed quickly
For universal use
For structural production of moisture-resistant windows, door frame and cassette gluing, stairs, hand rails etc. Also highly suitable for higher wood moistures
Foaming allows the adhesive to easily bridge gaps
No risk of discolouration
Discolouration is also prevented on woods with a high proportion of tannic acid
Preliminary tests should be carried out to ascertain that the appropriate adhesion properties are achieved for the relevant design and wood type.
For ash, we recommend a substrate pre-treatment with Adhesion Plus plastic/stone/wood (art. no. 089010062).
Oily woods should be glued immediately after processing in order to minimise the risk of formation of a separating layer.
Refer to the overview table for technical data
Indoor use with frequent exposure to draining water or condensation water as well as many types of wood in outdoor use with adequate surface protection
- For gluing door frames and cartridges
- For gluing windows, frame joints and laminated profiles and those connected in length by finger joints
- Steps and balustrades, handrails
- Frame bonding
- Balcony railings, garden furniture and fences
- Assembly, surface, floorboards and blocks
- Joints on MDF boards
- Stationary edge coating with veneers and solid wood strips
- Soft, hard, exotic woods and chipboard
- Mineral construction panels, ceramic materials, concretes and rigid foams
- Many types of plastic, metals and metal sheets on absorbent substrates
- Apply a thin layer of PUR glue on one side directly from the bottle or use the spatula to apply it to the less porous side
- The surfaces to be bonded must be clean and free from grease. Remove any release agents from plastic surfaces
- The gluing gap must not exceed 0.2 mm as the wider the gap, the lower the bonding strength
- Remove fresh glue splashes with PU cleaner. Older glue residues can only be removed mechanically. Close the bottle after use. Protect from frost
- The adhesive hardens with moisture. However, the wood moisture should not exceed 14%. At least one of the substrates to be adhered should be absorbent. If neither substrate contains the moisture necessary to produce a reaction, the adhesive surface in front of the joint should be moistened slightly. Grind down smooth substrates
- Pressing force must be applied during the connection process, as this ensures sufficient contact of the adhesive surface. The higher the pressing force, the higher the subsequent load capacity. You will be able to work with the glued part after 2 to 3 hours. Final adhesion takes up to 7 days
- The processing time and the setting time are heavily dependent on the working conditions, e.g. the temperatures, moisture and absorption levels of the materials, application quantities and tensions in the material
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!