For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Spray Paint Pro, Satin. Lead Free
Acrylic base, quick drying, easy apply
- Contents: 400 ml
- Chemical basis: Acrylic resin
- Gloss level: Satined
- Max. temperature resistance: 80 °C
- Density: 0.93 g/cm³
- Dust-drying time: 10 min
- Conditions for dust-drying time: at 23°C, 50% relative humidity
- Tack-free after: 10 min
- Shelf life from production: 36 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 5°C to 30°C
- Conditions for drying time: at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
- Min. flash-off time: 5 min
- Free from heavy metals: Yes
- CFC (fuel gas) free: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
A quick-drying acrylic aerosol paint
Easy to apply
With convenient application nozzle
Perfect application and protection functions
- Perfect atomisation and high emission rate
- Has high filling properties
- Excellent adhesion performance
Satin: White or Black
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Before operation, please carefully read the specifications and instructions of the products.
- Widely used on metal, wood, glass, leather goods, ceramics, ABS plastic and many other materials.
- Suitable for use on the surfaces of vehicles, machinery, home appliances and work shop equipment.
1.Clean the surface
2.Shake the can for 30 seconds before spraying
3.Keep 15-25cm away from the object's surface, press the spray button firmly with steady force, applying even strokes while moving the can rapidly back and forth
4.Two to three coats are required. 10 minutes drying time between coats is recommend.
5. For proper storage of the can. Tip upside down and press the spray button for three seconds. Wipe off excess paint from the nozzle. Store the can upside down.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!