For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Immediate leak tightness
Firmly tightened connections can be immediately loaded up to approx. 5 bar after final curing up to the burst pressure of the pipes
High media resistance
Neutral behaviour with regard to most industrial liquids and gases
Sealing compound does not leak out of thread
Quick and secure assembly
Easy to remove
Solvent and silicone-free
- Practical one-handed operation thanks to the clever turn lock
One hand always remains free.
- Continuously adjustable dispensing system
Dispensing can be adjusted to suit the application, and to keep consumption and costs to a minimum.
- No residue material in dispensing neck
Costs optimised thanks to emptying with virtually no remaining product
- thanks to the powerfully accelerating effect of copper or copper alloys, the sealant can begin to harden during the sealing process. This can cause micro-cracks, which may cause leaks in the future. Therefore, we strongly recommend carrying out preliminary tests to safeguard the process if hydraulic seal is used in connections containing copper that will come into contact with water > 40 °C over the long term. The user is responsible for determining the suitability of the product for the particular application and adhesion process.
- The following plastics may be affected by prolonged exposure to the liquid product: ABS, celluloid, polystyrene, polycarbonate (Macrolon), PMMA (Plexiglas), polysulfone, SAN (lurane, Tyril), Vinidur, vulcanised fibre, and painted surfaces.
- Not approved for domestic gas installations in Germany in accordance with DVGW TRGI 2008.
- DVGW approval (Reg. No. NG-5146BM0336+0037), tested to DIN EN 751-1
- NSF-tested to NSF/ANSI 61
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Seals metallic pipe connections in compliance with ISO 7.1 (tapered / cylindrical threads) to R3".
Ideal for sealing fittings or valves, threaded connections in metal water pipes (as well as service water in heating or cooling circuits, sprinkler systems etc.).
It can also be used to seal petrol, diesel, or pneumatic lines. The product is also suitable for sealing pressure reducers or oil separators in compressed air supply systems.
This liquid plastic cures when in contact with metal in the absence of oxygen. The contact surfaces must be dry, dust-free and grease-free. Moisten the adhesive surfaces sufficiently and put them together immediately.
For more information, please refer to the technical data sheet.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!