For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Pneumatic impact screwdriver DSS 1/2 inch Compact
Very powerful yet compact pneumatic impact screwdriver with outstanding power-to-weight ratio. Maximum recommended screw size: M16.
- Type description: DSS 1/2 inch Compact
- Tool holding device: 1/2-inch external square
- Max. working torque: 678 Nm
- Max. releasing torque: 1100 Nm
- Sound-pressure level: 102 dB
- Vibration: 7.5 m/s²
- Working pressure: 6.3 bar
- Weight of machine: 1.34 kg
- Min. hose inner diameter: 9 mm
- Air consumption: 122 l/min
- Connection thread: 1/4 inch
- Length x width x height: 109 x 57 x 188 mm
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Long service life and optimal balance distribution
Rugged, well-balanced unit in aluminium housing.
Very handy and user-friendly
- Rubberised handle prevents unpleasant cooling
- User-friendly clockwise/anti-clockwise changeover and adjustable button
Compact and extremely powerful jumbo hammer mechanism
High power development with small size and low weight, up to 1,100 Nm breakaway torque.
Optimum and user-friendly adjustment to any application, at any time
Three-stage power setting for clockwise rotation, with sensitive trigger
- Impact screwdrivers are not torque screwdrivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact screwdriver.
- When the impact screwdriver is used regularly, a little oil should be added daily through the compressed air supply.
- Plug-in nipple not included in the scope of delivery
Ideal where space is limited, e.g. gearbox, engine compartment, brakes
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!