For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Pneumatic impact screwdriver DSS 1 inch L
Highly robust, powerful impact screwdriver with long square drive.
- Type description: DSS 1 inch LA
- Tool holding device: 1-inch external square
- Max. working torque: 2168 Nm
- Max. releasing torque: 2846 Nm
- Sound-pressure level: 97 dB
- Vibration: 12.7 m/s²
- Working pressure: 90 psi
- Weight of machine: 12.98 kg
- Min. hose inner diameter: 13 mm
- Air consumption: 400 l/min
- Connection thread: 1/2 inch
- Length x width x height: 529 x 175.9 x 213.6 mm
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Robust aluminium housing
Very handy and user-friendly
Ergonomically designed handle, additional handle rotates 360°, user-friendly right/left changeover and adjustable trigger.
Low air consumption, despite maximum performance values and long service life
High-quality double hammer impact mechanism
- Impact screwdrivers are not torque screwdrivers. Connections requiring a specific torque must be checked by means of a torque measuring device after tightening with the impact screwdriver.
- The operating torque is the torque usually achieved under average working conditions. It is dependent on the highly varying ambient conditions (air pressure, hose diameter, soiling etc.).
- When used regularly, the machine should be lightly oiled via the pneumatic air supply every day. The use of a mist lubricator is recommended
- Plug-in nipple not included in scope of delivery
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!