For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- You can apply topcoat directly on this Self-Etching Primer
- Excellent adhesion
- Corrosion resistant
- Dries fast
- Good filling and sanding
- Country of origin: Canada
Do not use over newly painted surfaces.
Test the compatibility of this product with your paint system.
Not recommended for use in temperatures below 16°C (60°F).
To prevent blockages after use, turn the container over and spray until the valve is empty.
Use on steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, zinc coated steel and fibreglass.
- Surface must be thoroughly cleaned and dry, and completely rust free.
- For best results, use when temperature of the container and the surface are between 21 and 24° C (70 and 75°F).
- Protect surrounding areas from spray mist. Shake the container vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes before spraying; shake frequently during use.
- Spray surface from a distance of 25 to 30 cm (10 to 12 in) from surface. Two thin coats are recommended rather than one heavy coat. Allow 5 minutes flash time between coats.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!