For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
This primer etches the surface of the bare metal to replace the metal conditioning step. It provides excellent corrosion protection.
- Weight of content: 425 g
- Contents: 443 ml
- Chemical basis: Acetone
- Colour: Grey
- Min. flash-off time: 2 h
- Max. processing temperature: 32 °C
- Density: 0.77 g/cm³
- VOC concentration (CH): 52 %
- Min. processing temperature: 15 °C
- Shelf life from production: 18 Month
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- You can apply topcoat directly on this Self-Etching Primer
- Excellent adhesion
- Corrosion resistant
- Dries fast
- Good filling and sanding
- Country of origin: Canada
Do not use over newly painted surfaces.
Test the compatibility of this product with your paint system.
Not recommended for use in temperatures below 16°C (60°F).
To prevent blockages after use, turn the container over and spray until the valve is empty.
Use on steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, zinc coated steel and fibreglass.
- Surface must be thoroughly cleaned and dry, and completely rust free.
- For best results, use when temperature of the container and the surface are between 21 and 24° C (70 and 75°F).
- Protect surrounding areas from spray mist. Shake the container vigorously for 2 to 3 minutes before spraying; shake frequently during use.
- Spray surface from a distance of 25 to 30 cm (10 to 12 in) from surface. Two thin coats are recommended rather than one heavy coat. Allow 5 minutes flash time between coats.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!