For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Highly transparent wax anti-corrosive agent that displaces water
- Contents: 400 ml
- Colour: Transparent
- Min./max. skin-formation time: 90-120 min
- Conditions for skin-formation time: at 20°C
- Design: 360 ° valve
- Min. temperature resistance: -25 °C
- Max. temperature resistance: 160 °C
- Min. spraying distance: 30 cm
- Min. processing temperature: 15 °C
- Max. processing temperature: -25 °C
- Density: 0.665 g/cm³
- Density conditions: at 20°C
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Can also be used overhead
Temperature resistant up to +160°C
- Has self-healing properties
Protected area remains visible
Protective film has self-healing properties
Not suitable for use on visible painted surfaces
- For preserving internal parts. Particularly on seams, joints and surfaces in the engine compartment and luggage compartment, on doors, sill panel trims, brake lines etc.
- Can also be used as anti-corrosive agent for machines, machine parts and equipment when they are stored outdoors
Shake can well before use. The surface must be dry and free from rust, dirt and grease. The optimum spraying distance is 30 cm. The best spraying results are achieved at a processing temperature of +15° - 25°C.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!