For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Nail anchor SHARK® Hammer type FK A2
With fast assembly and proven performance, this product offers an all-round solution for fastening light loads using push-through installation. Wall plug body with flat collar nail made from A2 stainless steel
- Anchor diameter: 6 mm
- Anchor length (l): 40 mm
- Max. attachment height (t fix): 10 mm
- Embedding depth (h nom): 30 mm
- Nominal drill-bit diameter (d 0): 6 mm
- Drill hole depth (h 1): 35 mm
- Hole diameter in component (d f): 6.5 mm
- Material of the nail: Stainless steel A2
- Surface: Plain
- Tightening torque (T inst): 6 Nm
- Internal drive: Z2
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Quick, cost-effective installation
- Can be removed via drive in screw head
- Pre-assembled with matching screw
- Suitable for in-place installation
- Defined integrated hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion
- For countersunk and protruding finish
- Rot-resistant (plastic anchor made of high-quality polyamide)
- Resistant to UV rays
- Can be used in concrete and masonry
- For any light-load fittings in interior finishing as well as wood, metal, plumbing and electrical applications, e.g. securing angle brackets, panels, metal sheets, cable ducts and any components for non-recessed installation
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!