For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Nail anchor SHARK® Hammer type FK
With fast assembly and proven performance, this product offers an all-round solution for fastening light loads using push-through installation. Wall plug body with flat collar nail made of zinc plated steel
- Material of the nail: Steel
- Surface: Zinc plated
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Quick, cost-effective installation
- Anchor and nail screw are pre-assembled, no need to search for a suitable screw
- For use in push-through installation
- Can be removed via drive in screw head
- Defined integrated hammer-in stop prevents premature expansion
- Resistant to UV rays
- Rot-resistant (plastic anchor made of high-quality polyamide)
- Temperature-resistant from -40°C to +100°C
- For countersinking and leaving protruding
- Countersunk head design countersinks in soft wood by itself
- Can be used in concrete and masonry
- All fastenings in interior construction as well as the wood, metal, plumbing, sanitation and electrical industries. For light loads
For example: Securing angle brackets, panels, metal sheets, cable ducts and any components for non-recessed installation
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!