For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Scaffolding anchor system
GR 14 mm scaffold anchors for fastening free-standing scaffolding (must be used with eyelet screw GS 12)
- Anchor diameter: 14 mm
- Embedding depth (h nom): 70 mm
- Nominal drill-bit diameter (d 0): 14 mm
- Drill hole depth (h 1): 80 mm
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Anchor sleeve and eyelet screw are perfectly coordinated to guarantee maximum safety
- Anchor made of high-quality polyamide (nylon)
- Polyamide anchors may be used only once to ensure maximum load capacity
- The eyelet screw must be screwed into the anchor until the screw tip protrudes from the front of the anchor by at least 1x the screw diameter. This is the only way to achieve the maximum load capacity
- The polyamide (nylon) anchor must not be reused
- Drill hollow block brick without impact mechanism
- Using carbide multi-purpose drill bits allows for a much better drill hole to be produced in perforated brick and much higher extraction values
- Hollow block brick should generally be drilled without an impact mechanism
- When attaching free-standing scaffolding, GR Ø 14 must be used with eyelet screw GS 12
- Suitable for anchoring in solid materials, concrete, solid brick and rock, excluding lightweight concrete
- For perforated brick and lightweight or aerated concrete, we recommend using our HBR Ø 14 plastic frame anchor (large expansion zone) in conjunction with a GS 10 eyelet screw, and using a carbide multi-purpose drill bit for the drill hole to ensure optimum holding power
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!