For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Optimum grinding results and avoidance of unwanted workmanship defects
See-through segmentation allows for a clear view of the workpiece to be machined.
Extremely high and very fast material removal rate with cool grinding
High-performance sanding grain and active grinding top layer
Very long service life and low contact pressure
High-performance ceramic abrasive grain
- Max. circumferential speed 63 m/s
- Recommended rotation speed 7,500 rpm
- The disc becomes softer at lower speeds to adapt perfectly to the contour of the workpiece.
- Work only with appropriate protective equipment, such as safety goggles, gloves, hearing protection etc.
- Free of iron, chlorine and sulphur (≤ 0.1%)
Complies with the most demanding safety requirements of European Standard EN 13743 and the OSA (Organization for Safety of Grinding Tools)
- For sanding of edges, deburring, plastering, smoothing and processing weld seams.
- For grinding weld seams in pipe elbows made from steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- For stainless steel; rust, acid and heat-resistant steels (high-alloyed); steel and aluminium
- For hands-free grinding with electrical and pneumatic angle grinders.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!