The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Excellent centring of the drill bit on the spot weld
Wide yet robust tip geometry
Extremely long service life
Innovative Magma coating on the drill tip
- Can be used with Spitznagel drill devices and the Wieländer & Schill Vario Drill and all three-jaw chuck drills.
- Solid carbide is extremely hard, making it very brittle and prone to breaking if not handled correctly.
- Position the drill bit precisely and at a right angle. Place the drill bit in the centre, then start drilling, making sure that you apply contact pressure evenly.
- We recommend drilling at a consistent speed, at a maximum of 1800 rpm.
- The following must be avoided: interrupted cuts, forcing the drill bit, jolting the drill bit sideways and dropping the drill bit.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!