- Galvanised steel, blue passivated (A2K)
- Steel washer with moulded-on rubber sealing lip; for sealing bolt heads (primarily used with metric hexagon bolts in accordance with German DIN standard) and flange connections.
- For high pressure, vacuum and broad temperature ranges.
- Optimum sealing effect due to precisely defined lip formation.
- No pressing out, even under extreme pressure conditions thanks to metal-metal contact.
- Minimal tightening torque
- No retightening of installed seal
- Replaces other previously used seals
- Can be used several times
- Quick, easy and reliable installation.
- Overhead installation possible
- No special machining of metal surface required.
- Temperature resistant from –35°C to +120°C
- Hardness of rubber seal: 65–75 Shore
It is recommended that a centring recess is provided for the sealing washer to prevent the seal being placed in an eccentric position.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!