The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Torque wrench with 1/2 inch pass-through square mount and ratchet head
- Trigger accuracy of +/- 3 % tolerance from the set scale value
- Non-slip two-component handle
- Easy-to-read, large double scale in N.m and lbf-ft.
- The torque can be easily and precisely adjusted by turning the handle
- The torque wrench does not have to be released after use, i.e. it does not have to be reset to the lowest scale value
- Settings can be securely locked and easily unlocked using the locking knob
- Clear acoustic and tangible torque triggering for precise screwing operations
- High-quality ratchet tool for use in confined spaces
- Includes declaration of conformity and serial number
- Sustainable, sturdy, moisture- and oil-resistant product packaging made of 100 % PCR (recycled plastic from household waste), 100 % recyclable
- Torque wrenches are precision tools that must be checked regularly using suitable measuring equipment and adjusted if necessary
- We recommend annual calibration through the Würth repair service (Master Service) after 12 months or 5,000 screwing operations. The interval begins with the first use of the torque wrench
1 Turn the lower part of the packaging sleeve to the left
2 Remove the packaging sleeve
1 Plug on packaging sleeve
2 Turn the lower part of the packaging sleeve to the right
Wide range of possible applications for controlled tightening of screws and nuts, for example, for repair and maintenance work on bicycles and vehicles/commercial vehicles or for industry and trade or anchor technology
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!