For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Twist drill bit assortment ANSI HSCO
29-piece in system box, assembly drill for quick working in steel, tip angle 130°.
- Number of pieces in assortment/set: 29 PCS
- Shank style: Cylindrical
- Surface: Vaporised
- Suitable for drill (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Suitable for cordless drills (points system): 2 of 4 points
- Suitable for upright drilling machine (points system): 1 of 4 points
- Service life (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Drilling speed (point system): 2 of 4 points
- Bore hole quality (point system): 2 of 4 points
- Versatility (points system): 3 of 4 points
- Drilling behaviour (point system): 3 of 4 points
- Self-centring: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Web thinning ensure less friction during drilling and therefore less feed force needed
- The sturdy point grinding with short designed working length enable quick drilling by using cordless and wired drill at construction site and in assembly
- Highly efficient chip removal
The crosswise grinding ensures an excellent centering effect even on domed surfaces, eliminating the need for center-punching or piloting
The drill shank is turned from the 5/8“ dia. to a 12.7 mm dia.
Steel & Stainless steel
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!