For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Reliable at fighting unpleasant odours caused by bacteria in the air ducts of air-conditioning units and in vehicle interiors
- Silver ions prevent further odour with their antibacterial effect
Preliminary tests are essential before use, especially on light surfaces.
Take care when using biocidal products. Always read the label and product information before use.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. If our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee the consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and
further develop products.
- Antibacterial effect thanks to silver ions
- Long-lasting fresh scent
- No laborious disassembly work on the evaporator and interior
- No additional manual for specific work steps required
- Effectiveness confirmed independently
- Easy to use
- Fights unpleasant odours with odour absorbers
No persons are allowed inside the vehicle during application. All electrical devices must be switched off during application. Avoid ignition sources. Ventilate the vehicle well for several minutes after use. Do not smoke inside the vehicle straight after application. Use only one can per application.
1. Switch off air-conditioning unit, activate air circulation
2. Set ventilation to maximum and select a cold temperature level for the interior
3. Shake can well before use
4. Position the can in the footwell or on the rear centre console and activate the spray head. Keep doors and windows closed during application (approx. 2-3 min.). Make sure that the spraying jet (90-150 cm) does not reach, for example, lighting and sliding roof control elements, the display, radio, navigation etc.
5. Remove excess substance immediately with a damp cloth
6. Ventilate the vehicle well after use
Note the product information!
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!