For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Drive-in anchor W-ED
Female thread anchor with metric thread for anchoring in concrete, zinc-plated steel in sizes M12 (for core drills) and DW 15 ( DYWIDAG® female thread DW15)
- Anchor diameter: 15 mm
- Anchor length (L H): 80 mm
- Thread type x anchor diameter: DW15
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Zinc plated
- Nominal drill-bit diameter (d 0): 22 mm
- Drill hole depth (h 0): 85 mm
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- Quick, cost-effective installation thanks to small drill hole depth
- Maximum safety thanks to high load-bearing capacity in non-cracked concrete
- Secure mounting using the associated manual expander tool
- Installation type: Cotter pin installation
- Immediate load-bearing capacity — no waiting
Attached part can easily be removed at any time
The attached part can be anchored with a fastening screw or a threaded rod
Anchor's special solid outer wall reliably prevents breaking out of the anchoring base – even in the event of sudden loading from the core drill. To be installed with the specified torque.
- Highly versatile: Variable rod lengths and clamping strengths can be used
- Thread resistant to soiling
- Saves time: No need to apply torque
DYWIDAG® female thread (DYWIDAG® is a registered trademark of Walter Bau AG)
- The anchor may only be used for anchorages with predominantly static loads or quasi-static loads; W-ED M12 (without approval)
- Can be used in non-cracked concrete >= C20/25 and compression-resistant natural stone. Higher values are possible for higher concrete strengths
- Suitable for anchoring core drills (solid wall plug body)
W-ED DW (unapproved)
- Can be used in non-cracked concrete >= 15/20 up to max. C50/60 and compression-resistant natural stone/higher values are possible for higher concrete strengths
- Securing formwork in site-mixed concrete construction
- Securing corner elements when concreting upright edges
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!