For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- High loads, small axis and edge clearance
- Immediate load-bearing capacity – no waiting times
- Time-saving push-through installation
- Reduced anchor depth
- Minimised drilling, time-saving
- Versatile applications
- Fire resistance (M8–M16): F30, F60, F90 and F120; exposure to fire according to DIN 4102-2:1977-09 (uniform temperature curve)
- Fire resistance: R30, R60, R90 and R120; TR020 (included in ETA-99/0011)
Individual attachment with approval
Standard concrete C20/25 to C50/60 (cracked and non-cracked concrete, seismic performance category C1 and C2)
For the attachment of e.g. metal structures, metal profiles, brackets, base plates, supports, cable conduits, pipes, railings, wooden structures, roof beams etc.
Individual attachment without approval
For use in concrete < C20/25 and pressure-resistant natural stone
W-FAZ/S may only be used in dry indoor room conditions
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!