For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Prevents burning-on of weld splatter on stainless steel, steel and other metals and on welding torch tips
Contributes towards optimum welding work. Starting points for corrosion are prevented
Discolouration is reduced when welding stainless steel
Subsequent treatments such as painting are not adversely affected
Contents are identical to natural substances
- Free of hydrocarbons and other solvents
- The thin film simultaneously acts as temporary corrosion protection
Weld spray residues are easy to remove
Zinc-plating and painting are then easily possible
Release agents must always be applied sparingly. This is necessary to prevent pores from forming in the weld material and hydrogen-induced cracking from forming in delicate steel and under critical stresses. Prior to zinc-plating, welding spray residues on the workpieces must be thoroughly removed using an assembly power cleaner or a high-pressure cleaner.
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Preliminary testing required.
- Welding of stainless steel, steel and other metals
- Protection of welding tips and welding accessories
- Vehicle construction, special construction, steel construction, container and boiler construction, crane construction, automotive and supplier industry and other metalworking industry
- For laser cutting: Prevents slag formation where the laser penetrates the material. Traces of powder on the inside can be removed more easily. The cut edges are clean and no additional finishing is required
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!