For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Intensive wheel rim cleaner
For all painted and unpainted light metal wheel rims and steel wheel rims
- Chemical basis: Alkaline tenside
- Smell/fragrance: Fruity
- Colour: Rosy
- pH value / conditions: 10 / undiluted
- Density/conditions: 1.14 g/cm³ / at 20°C
- Shelf life from production: 12 Month
- AOX-free: Yes
- Silicone-free: Yes
- Bio-degradable: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Excellent cleaning performance thanks to gel formula
- No run-off, allowing the product to take full effect
- Effectively loosens even the most stubborn contamination, e.g. brake lining abrasion, bloom, tar, oil and road dirt
- Protects material and surface
- Especially suitable for polished and high-quality alloy rims
- Not a hazardous substance, safe for the user
- No run-off, hence economical to use
- Pleasant odour, not pungent
- Long exposure time possible (up to 30 minutes)
- Separates easily, i.e. separates quickly in the waste water in accordance with Ö-Norm (Austrian standard) B5105
AOX and silicone-free
Do not use on hot wheel rims or in direct sunlight.
For all painted and unpainted light-alloy wheel rims and steel wheel rims.
Spray the wheel rims thoroughly. Let it take effect for approx. 5 minutes and then clean manually or using a car wash. The cleaning effect can be increased by extending the application time (up to max. 30 minutes) and by using a cleaning brush.
For bolted and polished wheel rims, rinse well (particularly the bolt connections) with clean water.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!