For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Drilling, threading, screwing-in - all in one work step
Considerably reduced time and effort
Exact drilling diameter for each screw connection
- Resulting in minimisation of thread tolerance
- Always an optimum connection
Prevents installation errors
Optimum torque transmission due to AW drive
AW drive system:
- Enhanced torque transmission
- Longer service life
- Optimum centring
- Better mounting output thanks to fatigue-free screwing in; the required contact pressure for transmission of the torques is considerably lower
- Largest possible contact surface of bit in screw drive
- Even force distribution prevents damage to the surface-protection coating and therefore ensures better resistance to corrosion
Only suitable for use in aluminium and plastic.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!