Multi-purpose penetrant, lubricant and water displacer containing PTFE for long-term lubrication.
Lubricant containing PTFE
- Provides long term lubrication for locks, runners, guides and other items prone to wear
- Prevents squeaking and creaking noises, e.g. door hinges
Rust penetrating agent with superb capillary action
- Outstanding creep properties ensures product penetrates into the tightest tolerances to provide lubrication
- Loosens seized and rusted parts
- Ideal for insulating electrical systems
- Perfect for use as a contact spray
- Improves electrical conductivity and eliminates leakage currents
- Drives water out of electrics
- Prevents corrosion
- Outstanding adhesive properties on metal
- A thin, viscous protective film prevents moisture at even the slightest unevenness
- Effectively protects against rust and corrosion
- Safe to use around bodyshops
Gives a shine to surfaces
- Helps to restore original lustre
- Ideal for detailing inside and outside of vehicle
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Preliminary testing required.
- Displaces moisture from all electrical systems.
- Lubricates door hinges, locks and fuel caps.
- Lubricates window and seat runners.
- Loosens seized or rusted parts and fasteners.
- Stops squeaking and creaking noises.
- Lubricates bicycle chains and gear assemblies.
- Cleans and protects plastic and metal parts.
- Prevents corrosion on metal and electrical assemblies.
- Penetrates and displaces moisture.
- Protects and lubricates garden tools, power tools, drill chucks etc.
- Restores original lustre to vehicle surfaces.
- Also ideal for boats, caravans and motorcycles.
Spray on the parts to be treated and allow product to work for a short time. For stubborn joints repeat application and allow to work for longer. A protective film of PTFE is left behind. For best results do not wipe off.
Min./max. temperature conditions
5 to 40 °C
Shelf life from production