- One-component, expandable, ready-to-use polyurethane foam.
- Expands by absorbing moisture from the air.
- Fire resistant up to EI 240 depending on the type of application and the width of the joint*.
- Complies with fire classification report no. 20289 A. Completed by the Warringtonfire* laboratory.
- Complies with European standard EN 1366-4.
- Gas- and smoke-proof.
- High filling efficiency.
- Box yield (FEICA TM 1003): 750 ml gives 34 litres in manual mode, 44 litres in spray mode.
- Joint yield (FEICA TM 1002): 750 ml gives 18 metres in manual mode, 35 metres in spray mode.
- Very good acoustic and thermal insulation.
- High expulsion speed.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- No shrinkage or delayed expansion.
- Good resistance to external chemical factors.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of supporting materials including concrete, aerated concrete, masonry, stone, plaster, timber, fibre cement, metal, polystyrene and polyurethane foam.
- Also adheres to many plastics and fibres encountered in the construction industry such as polyester and PVC, except for PE and PP.
- Overcoatable, can be painted once hardened.
- Environmentally friendly thanks to absence of CFCs and HCFCs.
- Not UV-resistant.
- Not suitable for sealing electrical cable passages.
*See the fire classification test report.
Pistol application tool - 0891 152 600
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!