For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Galvanised steel, blue coated, full thread, countersunk head, AW drive
Joins wood instead of splitting it
Asymmetrical thread – greater speed
- Low screw-in torque
- High over-turning force
- Faster screwing than conventional particle board screws
- Double thread: 3.0–4.5 mm
AW drive — more power
- Optimal force transmission
- Excellent fit
- Rapid finding
- Screw settles securely
- Virtually no unscrewing of bit
- No wobbling
- No damage to surface coating of screw
- Only 5 bit sizes for diameters 3.0 to 12.0 mm
Ring thread — less tendency of the wood to split, very few blow-outs
- Low splitting forces, in particular when screwing close to edges
- Reduction of screw-in torque
- Punch effect of ring thread largely prevents blow-outs
The screws are not suitable for outdoor use and for rooms subject to short-term or continuous high moisture levels! Please use ASSY® 3.0 A2 stainless steel screws in these cases.
To attach metals to wood, machine a precise cutout in the metal tab.
ASSY 3.0 chipboard screws are optimised for use in wooden materials. When used in plastic anchors, a reduction of the load-bearing capacity is possible. Therefore, we recommend only using screws without optimised thread tips (drill bit, mating thread, ring thread, serrated edge, self-clearing groove, etc.) in plastic dowels, e.g. Würth ASSY D, prefix 0151 (countersunk head) and prefix 0153 (pan head).
Available work documents:
Timber dimensioning software, load tables and detailed processing instructions can be found on the service page: www.wuerth.de/assy.
ETA-11/0190When using these screws, please follow ETA-11/0190 specifications.
When screwing into hardwood, drill according to ETA-11/0190.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!