For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Zinc-plated steel, blue passivated, partial thread, countersunk milling pocket head, AW drive
Connects the wood instead of splitting it
Solid wood (coniferous wood, ash, beech, oak), laminated beams, cross-laminated timber (CLT), laminated veneer lumber (coniferous wood or BauBuche), OSB and chipboard.
Milling pockets - countersink anywhere
- Suitable for wood and fittings
- Minimum damage to coated wood materials
- Less chips on the surface
Milling shank: the "auxiliary motor" for lower force
- Reduction of the screw-in and head countersinking torque, especially with long screws
- Protection of screw-in tools
- From diameter = 5 mm, L = 70 mm
Asymmetric thread for higher speed
- Low screw-in torque
- High over-turning force
- Faster screwing in than conventional chipboard screws
- Double thread: 3.0-4.5 mm
- Coarse thread: 5.0-12.0 mm
AW drive for more power
- Optimal power transmission
- Very good snug fit
- Fast location
- Screw locates securely
- Almost no cam-out of the bit
- No wobbling
- No damage to surface coating of screw
- Only 5 bit sizes for the diameters 3.0 to 12.0 mm
Ring/mating thread for less tendency of the wood to split, very few blow-outs
- Minimal splitting forces, especially when screwing in at edges
- Reduction of the screw-in torque
- Blow-outs are avoided to a high degree thanks to the punching effect of the ring thread
- Ring thread: 3.0-4.5 mm
- Mating thread: 5.0-12.0 mm
The screws are not suitable for outdoor use and for rooms subject to short-term or continuous high moisture levels! Please use ASSY® 3.0 A2 stainless steel screws in these cases.
To attach metals to wood, machine a precise cutout in the metal tab.
ASSY 3.0 chipboard screws are optimised for use in wooden materials. When used in plastic anchors, a reduction of the load-bearing capacity is possible. Therefore, we recommend only using screws without optimised thread tips (drill bit, mating thread, ring thread, serrated edge, self-clearing groove, etc.) in plastic dowels, e.g. Würth ASSY D, prefix 0151 (countersunk head) and prefix 0153 (pan head).
Available work documents:
Timber dimensioning software, load tables and detailed processing instructions can be found on the service page www.wuerth.de/assy.
When using these screws, please follow ETA-11/0190 specifications.
For coniferous wood or wood-based materials made from softwood, make the fitting without a bradawl. To reduce the edge distances make a predrilled hole according to the core diameter.
When screwing into hardwood, drill according to ETA-11/0190.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!