For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
ASSY® 4 P CSMP universal screw Steel zinc plated partial thread with underhead thread milling pockets head
Universal partial-thread screw with underhead thread with high tightening effect for fast, gap-free fastening of wood-wood connections in furniture construction, interior construction or wood construction in indoor dry or sheltered areas
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Ideal power transmission thanks to RW drive
- More power due to larger contact area at the bit
- More stability, one-handed working, precise positioning due to the tight-fit recess and perfect fit of the bit
- Fewer bit changes, one bit for many screw diameters
- Compatibility with previous AW drive
No over-tightening or stripping and high feed
- Higher power transmission in hardwoods due to reinforced, asymmetrical thread flank geometry of the coarse thread
- Better anchoring thanks to higher thread flanks
Smooth thread start ensures optimised recessing and biting of the screw
- Low gap effect due to displacement effect of the dome-shaped milling elements in the tip
- Friction-reduced thread rotation allows reduction of the screw-in force to be applied
- We recommend using the Würth software or the corresponding design aids for planning and dimensioning your assembly. Use the Würth timber construction software for dimensioning of ASSY screws from a diameter of 5 mm
- Do not use the screw in applications with direct exposure to the elements or in humid rooms with atmospheres containing chlorine gas. If used outdoors and in rooms that are constantly exposed to high humidity, please use ASSY 4 A2 or A4 stainless steel screws and, if atmosphere contains chlorine, HCR stainless steel screws
- ASSY 4, ASSYplus 4 and ASSYplus 4 FT chipboard screws are optimised for use in wood and wood materials. For applications in plastic anchors where load capacity can also be reduced, use only screws without an optimised thread tip (tip with milling ribs, drill tip, self-clearing groove etc.), such as the ASSY D screws with countersunk head or pan head
The requirements of the European Technical Approval (ETA) must be observed
For connecting two wooden elements without assembly gap
The underhead thread beneath the head with reduced thread pitch and enlarged external diameter allows two wooden elements to be connected without assembly gap. A flush connection of the screw head with the material surface is possible.
For wood-wood connections designed to pull together
The partial thread starting immediately below the shank allows for wood-wood connections designed to pull together. The screw thread is positioned entirely in the lower component once screwed in.
For applications in utilisation class 1 and utilisation class 2 (from ∅ > 4 mm)
- High-quality surface protection zinc blue passivated chromium(VI)-free, up to ∅ 4 mm A2K 5 µm, from ∅ 4.5 mm A3K 8 µm layer thickness
- Suitable for use in utilisation class 1 (interior) and from a ∅ > 4 mm in utilisation class 2 (covered outdoor area) according to EN 1995-1-1:2010-12 + DIN SPEC 1052-100:2013-08
- For screws from ∅ 4.5 mm with zinc layer thickness 8 µm with Cr(III) passivation, the requirement of classification T2/C2 is fulfilled in accordance with prEN 14592:2017 (D)
- ASSY screws are approved for quasi-static loads
- For optimum use of the screw, the right-size RW bit must be used
- Partial-thread cabinet screws are ideal for joining light wood materials such as chipboard. To achieve optimum component assembly, the component thickness to be fixed must be greater than the shaft length
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!