For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
ASSY®plus 4 A2 PH SOLAR roof hook screw A2 stainless steel plain partial thread pan head
Special full thread screw made of high quality austenitic A2 stainless steel with pan head for mounting close to edges without pre-drilling. Suitable for roof hooks when installing photovoltaic systems in outdoor areas constantly exposed to weathering.
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Ideal power transmission thanks to RW drive
- More power due to larger contact area at the bit
- More stability, one-handed working, precise positioning due to the tight-fit recess and perfect fit of the bit
- Fewer bit changes, one bit for many screw diameters
- Compatibility with previous AW drive
Precise positioning and very clean drilling due to advanced centring drill tip
- Positioning and drilling without chipping
- Maximum drilling performance and precise drilling process through drilling cutting edges (similar to Forstner bits)
- Precise positioning on hard surfaces without slipping thanks to centring pin
- Quick screwing due to gentle start of thread
Flat fastening of sheet metal onto substrate for secondary purposes
- Flat, cylindrical head rounded with a lens
- Large surface contact area
Maximum reliability of the screw connection due to asymmetrical single thread
- Optimal matching of drill tip and thread geometry
- Excellent anchoring in wood due to asymmetrical arrangement of thread flanks
Stainless mounting for accessible wood connections in outdoor areas exposed to weathering
- Made of austenitic, non-magnetic and non-rusting A2 stainless steel
- Can be used in rural or urban environments or industrial atmospheres without significant exposure to chlorides or SO2
- With friction-reducing slide coating for easy screwing
- We recommend using the Würth software or the corresponding design aids for planning and dimensioning your assembly. Use the Würth timber construction software for dimensioning of ASSY screws from a diameter of 5 mm
- ASSY 4, ASSYplus 4 and ASSYplus 4 FT chipboard screws are optimised for use in wood and wood materials. For applications in plastic anchors where load capacity can also be reduced, use only screws without an optimised thread tip (tip with milling ribs, drill tip, self-clearing groove etc.), such as the ASSY D screws with countersunk head or pan head
The requirements of the European Technical Approval (ETA) must be observed.
For steel-wood connections designed for tensile forces
The full thread starting immediately below the head allows for e.g. fitting-wood or sheet material-wood connections designed for tensile forces with high load-bearing capacity. Greater screw pull-out force is achieved by the maximum thread length.
Can be used for outdoor applications and utilisation class 3
- For optimum use of the screw, the right-size RW bit must be used
- ASSY screws are approved for quasi-static loads
- Full-thread screws are suitable for secure mounting of fittings or thin materials. The screw length to be selected should be less than the component cross section of the screw surface
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!