For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
ASSY®plus 4 A4 SRCS TERRACE terrace construction screw A4 stainless steel plain partial thread raised countersunk head
Special partial thread screw with grooved shank made of high quality austenitic A4 stainless steel with small raised countersunk head and milling pockets. Provides visually appealing fastening close to edges without pre-drilling of terrace floorboards, wooden facades, skirting boards, fences etc. Suitable for outdoor areas constantly exposed to corrosion (e.g. in coastal regions).
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Ideal power transmission thanks to RW drive
- More power due to larger contact area at the bit
- More stability, one-handed working, precise positioning due to the tight-fit recess and perfect fit of the bit
- Fewer bit changes, one bit for many screw diameters
- Compatibility with previous AW drive
Precise positioning and very clean drilling due to advanced centring drill tip
- Positioning and drilling without chipping
- Maximum drilling performance and precise drilling process through drilling cutting edges (similar to Forstner bits)
- Precise positioning on hard surfaces without slipping thanks to centring pin
- Quick screwing due to gentle start of thread
Easy countersinking in softwoods and hardwoods
- Visually appealing connections due to lens-shaped, rounded head
- High milling power and chip collection for clean countersinking of the head in softwood/hardwood
- For universal use in wood and metal connections due to milling pockets integrated in the countersunk head
- Can be combined with 90° metal countersink
Maximum reliability of the screw connection due to asymmetrical single thread
- Optimal matching of drill tip and thread geometry
- Excellent anchoring in wood due to asymmetrical arrangement of thread flanks
Stainless and acid-resistant mounting for inaccessible wood connections in outdoor areas exposed to weathering
- Made of austenitic, non-magnetic and non-rusting A4 stainless steel
- Can be used in rural or urban environments or industrial atmospheres with moderate exposure to chlorides or SO2 or in coastal regions
- For connecting woods rich in tannic acids
- With friction-reducing slide coating for easy screwing
- We recommend using the Würth software or the corresponding design aids for planning and dimensioning your assembly. Use the Würth timber construction software for dimensioning of ASSY screws from a diameter of 5 mm
- ASSY 4, ASSYplus 4 and ASSYplus 4 FT chipboard screws are optimised for use in wood and wood materials. For applications in plastic anchors where load capacity can also be reduced, use only screws without an optimised thread tip (tip with milling ribs, drill tip, self-clearing groove etc.), such as the ASSY D screws with countersunk head or pan head
The requirements of the European Technical Approval (ETA) must be observed.
For the fixed connection of two wooden elements
The slightly inclined grooves incorporated into the shank area enable two wooden elements to be permanently connected in the assembled state. Any creaking caused by the drying and swelling of the wooden components is reduced. The mechanical fracture properties of the screw are also increased.
For wood-wood connections designed to pull together
A wood-wood connection designed to pull together is possible owing to partial thread starting immediately after the shank. The thread in this case is positioned entirely in the lower second component.
- For optimum use of the screw, the right-size RW bit must be used
- Partial-thread screws are ideal for connecting wooden components. To achieve optimum assembly of the components, the components to be fixed must not be thicker than the length of the shank
- ASSY screws are approved for quasi-static loads
- ASSY stainless steel screws can be used to attach hardwood terraces and flooring. Pre-drilling is recommended for tropical timber with high bulk density
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!