For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
ASSY®plus 4 P CSMR 60 flooring screw Hardened zinc-plated steel partial thread countersunk head 60°
Partial thread flooring screw with underhead thread with small 60°countersunk milling head and high joining effect. Suitable for gap-free fastening, close to edges without pre-drilling (e.g. Tongue and groove profile wooden boards). The firm hold of the underhead thread in the component prevents any possible creaking or squeaking noises when walking on the floor.
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Ideal power transmission thanks to RW drive
- More power due to larger contact area at the bit
- More stability, one-handed working, precise positioning due to the tight-fit recess and perfect fit of the bit
- Fewer bit changes, one bit for many screw diameters
- Compatibility with previous AW drive
Precise positioning and very clean drilling due to advanced centring drill tip
- Positioning and drilling without chipping
- Maximum drilling performance and precise drilling process through drilling cutting edges (similar to Forstner bits)
- Precise positioning on hard surfaces without slipping thanks to centring pin
- Quick screwing due to gentle start of thread
Easy countersinking in hardwood/softwood with high knot content as well as hard wood fibreboards
- Small 60° countersunk head and therefore narrower geometry for use in seams or with tongue-and-groove connections
- Reduced splitting of component to be mounted when immersing the screw
- Very high milling performance due to milling ribs located at the countersunk head
Maximum reliability of the screw connection due to asymmetrical single thread
- Optimal matching of drill tip and thread geometry
- Excellent anchoring in wood due to asymmetrical arrangement of thread flanks
High strength values and ductility
- Adjusted heat treatment guarantees high strength values and high ductility
- Do not use the screw in applications with direct exposure to the elements or in humid rooms with atmospheres containing chlorine gas. Please use ASSYplus 4 stainless steel screws for outdoor applications and rooms with constant high humidity
- We recommend using the Würth software or the corresponding design aids for planning and dimensioning your assembly. Use the Würth timber construction software for dimensioning of ASSY screws from a diameter of 5 mm
- ASSY 4, ASSYplus 4 and ASSYplus 4 FT chipboard screws are optimised for use in wood and wood materials. For applications in plastic anchors where load capacity can also be reduced, use only screws without an optimised thread tip (tip with milling ribs, drill tip, self-clearing groove etc.), such as the ASSY D screws with countersunk head or pan head
The requirements of the European Technical Approval (ETA) must be observed.
For connecting two wooden elements without assembly gap
The underhead thread beneath the head with reduced thread pitch and enlarged external diameter allows two wooden elements to be connected without assembly gap. A flush connection of the screw head with the material surface is possible.
For wood-wood connections designed to pull together
A wood-wood connection designed to pull together is possible owing to partial thread starting immediately after the shank. The thread in this case is positioned entirely in the lower second component.
For applications in utilisation class 1 and utilisation class 2 (from ∅ > 4 mm)
- High-quality surface protection, zinc, blue-passivated chromium(VI)-free 5 µm layer thickness
- Suitable for use in utilisation class 1 (interior) and from ∅ > 4 mm in utilisation class 2 (wet area or covered outdoor area) according to EN 1995-1-1:2010-12 + DIN SPEC 1052-100:2013-08
- For optimum use of the screw, the right-size RW bit must be used
- Partial-thread screws are ideal for connecting wooden components. To achieve optimum assembly of the components, the components to be fixed must not be thicker than the length of the shank
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!