For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
ASSY®plus 4 A2 SRCS TERRACE black terrace construction screw A2 stainless steel black zinc partial thread raised countersunk head
Special partial thread screw with grooved shank made of high quality austenitic A2 stainless steel with small raised countersunk head and milling pockets. Suitable for visually appealing fastening, close to edges, without pre-drilling of terrace floorboards, wooden facades, skirting boards, fences etc. in outdoor areas constantly exposed to weathering.
- Nominal diameter: 5.5 mm
- Length: 50 mm
- Thread length (lg): 23 mm
- Screw-thread length with drill tip (b): 27.5 mm
- Head type: Raised countersunk head
- Head details: Milling pockets
- Head diameter: 7.7 mm
- Head height: 3.4 mm
- Internal drive: RW20
- Thread type: Wood screw thread
- Thread design: Partial thread
- Design: With shaft
- Thread format: Single thread
- Core diameter: 3.6 mm
- Material: Stainless steel A2
- Surface: Zinc plated black
- Max. screw-in angle: 90 Degree
- Min. screw-in angle: 0 Degree
- Suitable for use in the following materials: Board ply wood (BSP), Wood, Derived timber product, Hardwood, LVL, Softwood
- Area of application: Outdoors, Balcony, Element construction, Wet areas, Timber construction, Timber panel construction, Structural woodwork, Play equipment, Board walk, Terrace, Fence
- Additional accessory: Countersink with depth stop
- Product weight (per item): 4.756 g
- RoHS-compliant: Yes
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 15,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
Ideal power transmission thanks to RW drive
- More power due to larger contact area at the bit
- More stability, one-handed working, precise positioning due to the tight-fit recess and perfect fit of the bit
- Fewer bit changes, one bit for many screw diameters
- Compatibility with previous AW drive
Precise positioning and very clean drilling due to advanced centring drill tip
- Positioning and drilling without chipping
- Maximum drilling performance and precise drilling process through drilling cutting edges (similar to Forstner bits)
- Precise positioning on hard surfaces without slipping thanks to centring pin
- Quick screwing due to gentle start of thread
Easy countersinking in softwoods and hardwoods
- Visually appealing connections due to lens-shaped, rounded head
- High milling power and chip collection for clean countersinking of the head in softwood/hardwood
- For universal use in wood and metal connections due to milling pockets integrated in the countersunk head
- Can be combined with 90° metal countersink
Maximum reliability of the screw connection due to asymmetrical single thread
- Optimal matching of drill tip and thread geometry
- Excellent anchoring in wood due to asymmetrical arrangement of thread flanks
Stainless mounting for accessible wood connections in outdoor areas exposed to weathering
- Made of austenitic, non-magnetic and non-rusting A2 stainless steel
- Can be used in rural or urban environments or industrial atmospheres without significant exposure to chlorides or SO2
- With friction-reducing slide coating for easy screwing
- We recommend using the Würth software or the corresponding design aids for planning and dimensioning your assembly. Use the Würth timber construction software for dimensioning of ASSY screws from a diameter of 5 mm
- ASSY 4, ASSYplus 4 and ASSYplus 4 FT chipboard screws are optimised for use in wood and wood materials. For applications in plastic anchors where load capacity can also be reduced, use only screws without an optimised thread tip (tip with milling ribs, drill tip, self-clearing groove etc.), such as the ASSY D screws with countersunk head or pan head
For the fixed connection of two wooden elements
The slightly inclined grooves incorporated into the shank area enable two wooden elements to be permanently connected in the assembled state. Any creaking caused by the drying and swelling of the wooden components is reduced. The mechanical fracture properties of the screw are also increased.
For wood-wood connections designed to pull together
A wood-wood connection designed to pull together is possible owing to partial thread starting immediately after the shank. The thread in this case is positioned entirely in the lower second component.
- For optimum use of the screw, the right-size RW bit must be used
- Partial-thread screws are ideal for connecting wooden components. To achieve optimum assembly of the components, the components to be fixed must not be thicker than the length of the shank
- ASSY screws are approved for quasi-static loads
- ASSY stainless steel screws can be used to attach hardwood terraces and flooring. Pre-drilling is recommended for tropical timber with high bulk density
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!