For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- The tape offers excellent application reliability as soon as it is fitted. A very high final strength is achieved after a bonding time of 24 hours
- Adheres very well even to rough and slightly uneven substrates
The tape dampens vibrations and enables the various expansion behaviours of different materials to be compensated.
High degree of resistance to temperatures, UV and weathering
- The adhesive tape can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Does not lose any adhesive force even at elevated temperatures
Recommended processing temperature 18°C to 35°C
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and are based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
For fastening decorative and functional strips, lettering, emblems, panels and brackets in the automotive industry For affixing nameplates to machines In combination with mechanical fastening elements for spoiler mounting
- The surfaces to be adhered must be dry and free from dust, grease and silicone
- To ensure proper adhesion, the tape must be sufficiently pressed to the material to be adhered
- Optimum final strength is achieved after 24 hours
- With sensitive surfaces (e.g. PP, PE, rubber) and porous surfaces (e.g. wood, stone), please carry out preliminary tests
- If plastics containing plasticising additives are to be adhered, the plasticisers may change the adhesive layer. This will impair the strength of the adhesive (preliminary testing required)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!