For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Decorative trim adhesive tape
Double-sided adhesive tape that can withstand high loads, with polyethylene backing and acrylate adhesive
- Adhesive base: Acrylate
- Backing material: Polyethylene foam
- Colour: Anthracite (base material)
- Thickness: 0.8 mm
- Adhesive force at 25 mm: 19 N
- Elongation at break: 300 %
- Min./max. temperature resistance: -40 to 95 °C
- Min./max. surface processing temperature: 5 to 40 °C
- Min. surface processing temperature: 5 °C
- Max. surface processing temperature: 40 °C
- Ultraviolet resistance: Yes
- Moisture resistance: Yes
- Shelf life from production: 24 Month
- Conditions to maintain shelf life from production: at 20°C and 50% humidity
- Length: 10 m
- show more ... show less ...
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
Packaging unitThe packaging unit defines the number of articles in one packaging. In the catalog segment you can choose from different packaging units if a pop-up menu is displayed.
Just leave the field empty if you don't know the packaging unit when directly entering the article number in the shopping basket or when importing with Easy-/VarioScan. The packaging unit will be determined automatically.
Structure of our article numberThe article number is made up of the following: VVVVAAABBB
VVVV = 4 digits for prefix number (please note that the first digit is currently always 0)
AAA = 3 digits for dimension part 1
BBB = 3 digits for dimension part 2
Example article number structures:
Example 1: Screw with dimensions of 4x10 mm:
00574 10 (2 spaces between the 4 and the 10)
Example 2: Screw with dimensions of 10x20 mm:
005710 20 (1 space between the 10 and the 20)
Example 3: Flat washer with an internal diameter of 6 mm:
Information on price displayPrice per packaging unit (PU):
The displayed price is always in line with the displayed packaging, if the PU is 250 the price for 250 units, if the PU is 300 the price for 300 units.
Price with price key representation (PSL):
The price always applies to a quantity ruled through the price key:
Price for 1 unit
Price for 100 units
Price for 1000 units
QuantityThe quantity shows the number of pieces or units of measure contained in the order or delivery for the respective article.
- The tape offers excellent application reliability as soon as it is fitted. A very high final strength is achieved after a bonding time of 24 hours
- Adheres very well even to rough and slightly uneven substrates
The tape dampens vibrations and enables the various expansion behaviours of different materials to be compensated.
High degree of resistance to temperatures, UV and weathering
- The adhesive tape can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Does not lose any adhesive force even at elevated temperatures
Recommended processing temperature 18°C to 35°C
For fastening decorative and functional strips, lettering, emblems, panels and brackets in the automotive industry For affixing nameplates to machines In combination with mechanical fastening elements for spoiler mounting
- The surfaces to be adhered must be dry and free from dust, grease and silicone
- To ensure proper adhesion, the tape must be sufficiently pressed to the material to be adhered
- Optimum final strength is achieved after 24 hours
- With sensitive surfaces (e.g. PP, PE, rubber) and porous surfaces (e.g. wood, stone), please carry out preliminary tests
- If plastics containing plasticising additives are to be adhered, the plasticisers may change the adhesive layer. This will impair the strength of the adhesive (preliminary testing required)
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!