For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Leakage sealant for metal and rubber components.
- Permanent leakage sealant.
- Avoid the expensive and time-consuming task of dismantling and replacing A/C system components.
- Compatible with R-12, R1234yf and R-134a gas.
- Improves A/C system lubrication.
- Reduces component friction and wear, extending the service life of the compressor.
- Reduces compressor noise.
- Increases vehicle cooling capacity and speed.
Remains in the system after application.
No need to bleed the system after use.
- Suitable for use with A/C recovery equipment.
- Does not damage the compressor or other A/C system components.
Suitable for Hybrid and Electric vehicles
Additives are supplied with a flexible extension hose.
For all types of vehicles Air Conditioning and for AC/R systems up to 21 KW.
- Start the engine of the vehicle.
- Turn the air conditioning on and set the lowest temperature.
- Locate the low-pressure charging port of the A/C system and connect the adapter.
- Connect the cartridge of this product through the supplied adapter.
- Introduce this product in the system.
- Run the A/C system in this condition for at least 30 minutes.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!