For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- High fitting accuracy and precise 45° specification for screwing ASSY 4 or ASSY 3.0 stainless steel countersunk head screws
- No pulling through of the screw head when using thin sheet metals
- Quick and easy mounting of the angled washer through a simple oval hole in the metal plate
- Clean appearance of the finished screw connection
- Use in utilisation class 3 and outdoor areas exposed to the elements
To create metal cut-outs in the pull tab, download CAD drawings of the required holes from the Download section.
Ideal for securing metal strengthening tabs in outdoor areas exposed to the elements using ASSY 4 A2 CSMP or ASSY 3.0 stainless steel countersunk head screws.
Fit the 45° angled washer correctly by aligning it with the front of the cut-out. We recommend producing a pilot hole of depth 4xd to prevent the angled washer lifting when bolting with ASSYplus 4 FT screws.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!