For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- For metal tabs with a thickness of 2–3 mm
- High-precision fit and exact 45° specification for screwing the ASSY screws
- No pulling through of the screw head when using thin sheet metals
- Quick and easy installation of angled washer using a simple round hole or slot hole in the metal plate
- Clean appearance of the finished screw connection
- Material: Steel blue passivated (A3K)
- application in utilisation classes 1 and 2
To create metal cut-outs in the pull tab, download CAD drawings of the required holes from the Download section.
Ideal for mounting metal draw plates (2–3 mm) in indoor and wet areas with ASSY 4 CSMP or ASSY 3.0 or ASSYplus FT 4 countersunk screws diameter 8 mm made of steel.
Fit the 45° angled washer correctly by aligning it with the front of the cut-out. We recommend producing a pilot hole of depth 4xd to prevent the angled washer lifting when bolting with ASSYplus FT screws.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!