For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Anti-static – effectively prevents the rapid re-soiling of surfaces
- Quick-drying cleaner
- Free of chlorinated hydrocarbons and aromatic compounds
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and based on our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- For cleaning various plastics such as rigid PVC (white), décor, film-laminated and PUR profiles and PVC rigid foam panels, as well as powder-painted and metallic surfaces in specialist companies.
- In the sectors of window and door construction, trade fair construction, signage and advertising industry, stone industry and other areas of the plastics processing industry and trades (gutters, drainage pipes etc.).
- Removes dust, traces of adhesive from protective films, wax crayon, rubber tracks, fresh sealant residues as well as tar and bitumen splashes.
- The inbuilt static inhibitor effectively prevents rapid re-contamination of profile surfaces.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!