For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Wide spectrum of surfaces
- Excelllent adhesive to a wide range of traditional building materials
Fast initial grab
- Quick setting time with high initial strength after just approx.15mins
Can be painted
- Because of the variety of paint, test before painting
This information is only a recommendation based on our experience. Preliminary testing required!
Can be widely used for bonding particle board, plywood, fibre cement and strip flooring to joists, fibre cement sheet,plasterboard and wall paneling to wooden and metal studs skirting boards, architraves and trims to walls replacing loosetiles on walls(not recommended for floor tiles)
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free from dust, dirt, oil, grease, detergents and loose material.
- Cut tip off cartridge. Cut nozzle to desired size at 45° angle. Screw nozzle onto cartridge. Insert cartridge into caulking gun.
- Apply the adhesive equally in dots or stripes around 20cm apart. Then push on material firmly.
- At least one of the substrates has to be porous in order to let the adhesive cure.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!