The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
- Does not harm sensors on brake systems
- Suitable for ABS brake systems and ASR and ESP systems
- Heat-resistant up to 1400°C
- Permanent and high level of lubrication thanks to ceramic components
- Resistant to diluted acids, bases, spray water and salt water
- Silicone- and AOX-free
- Resistant to high pressures
- Do not apply to brake discs and brake friction lining
- Shake the aerosol thoroughly
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
- Lubricating, separating and anti-corrosive paste for parts in vehicle brake systems, installation aid on machines etc.
- For preventing run-in damage and wear on bearings, sliding points, screw and plug connections.
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!