The images are examples. For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Suitable for all rotary and impact drills (also with 10 mm clamping drill chuck).
Diamond-sharpened tungsten-titanium tip with special grinding
Very long service life, even when used on particularly dense materials.
Low-current, high-temperature soldering process (1120°C)
Even the most extreme loads will not loosen the cemented carbide plate.
Practical straight shank
- Faster clamping, virtually automatic self-clamping
- No slipping in the drill chuck
Please note: Use drill bits only in rotating mode!
The hardest ceramic, tiles, porcelain stoneware, bricks and high-fired clay up to scratch hardness 9
Notes on use
- Ensure high contact pressure
- Cool-down time: approx. 20 sec./hole
- Recommended rotation speed: approx. 600–1500 rpm
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!