For detailed information, other images and documents, please select individual articles from the following table.
Leak detection additive Universal
The product is suitable for use in hybrid and electric vehicle systems. It is compatible with all refrigerant gases of the old generation R134a as well as those of the new generation such as R1234yf.
Exclusively for registered customers
Register now and access more than 20,000 products
- Detects leaks quickly and accurately
- Air conditioning service units are not blocked
- Ideal as a preventive measure
- Visible with all UV lamps
- Suitable for hybrid and electric vehicles
Additives are always supplied with two adapters R134a and R1234yf.
Würth UV air-conditioning leak detector is a fluorescent UV leak detector for vehicle air-conditioning systems. Compatible with all refrigerants, including hybrid and electric cars. UV leak detector for fast, accurate detection of refrigerant gas leaks.
Dosage: 7.5 ml per 1.5 kg of coolant.
With a 7.5 ml syringe, do the following:
1. Start the vehicle's engine.
2. Activate the air-conditioning unit and set the minimum temperature value.
3. Locate the charge valve on the low pressure side and install the most suitable adapter based on the type of refrigerant gas in the A/C system.
4. Connect the syringe to the adapter and inject the fluid
5. Then disconnect the syringe and adapter from the implant.
6. Check the A/C system with a UV lamp; any leakage will be immediately clear and visible
Select RAL-colour code
!! NOTE: On-screen visualisation of the colour differs from real colour shade!!